Dallas, TX – Dallas based Radio Network targeting the African-American community is seeking an Assistant Manager, Sales Service for traffic and continuity for network programs.
Duties will include, but are not limited to, entering commercial copy, reviewing sales orders, daily post log duties, uploading audio and creating export files for internal and 3rd party systems, sending logs to affiliates, maintain department files and other sales service, traffic and business related duties.
Individual will be responsible for assisting Sales Service management and team by generating program logs, scheduling commercials to advertiser specifications, coordinating and distributing commercial materials and must be open and willing to work a flexible work schedule.
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to collaborate with Engineering, Affiliate Relations, Ad Sales and agencies to maximize revenue through the tactical implementation of perishable inventory management.
• Liaison with agencies and ad sales to insure copy deadlines are communicated and met, review and approve creative assets and content, create split copy groups, export files to distribution companies and generate appropriate and needed reporting.
• Assist with managing inventory to achieve effective utilization including bonus spots and “make goods.”
• Assist with post log changes and updates as needed for timely generation of invoices for billing.
• Manage weekly exports of affidavits to affiliates and importing of affiliate clearance data.
• Provide backup to Director, Sales Service and other Department Staff as needed.
• Provide system reports as requested.
• Other project-related tasks as assigned.
• 2 years Radio, TV or digital Traffic, Continuity or Sales Coordinator experience.
• Counterpoint Sales/Traffic/Affiliate system experience a plus.
• Must be able to work in a deadline driven environment.
• Must be able to quickly resolve problems that could result in revenue loss and communicate on a timely basis for corrective action.
• Must possess exceptional organizational, time management, problem solving and computer skills including high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office products
• Must have excellent customer service and communication skills (verbal and written) and be extremely detail-oriented.
• Strong working knowledge of radio production and ability to work with audio files a plus.
• Must be flexible regarding work schedule particularly on log closing days weekly week and during month-end close period.
• Bachelors Degree in related field.
Compensation: Competitive salary plus benefits.
Reports To: Director, Sales Service
Position Availability: As soon as possible
Notes: This position is based in our Far North Dallas office near the Dallas Galleria. This is an on-site position and cannot be done remotely or virtually. There is no relocation available for this position.
Qualified candidates will be contacted. NO CALLS – NO AGENCIES
Candidates possessing the required professional experience should submit their resume along with a detailed cover letter, salary requirements or history and recent references via email: [email protected]
Reach Media, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.