Family Life, FoxFur Try Again

0

swapFamily Life Ministries and Foxfur Communications have shuffled their prosed transaction in order to get approval from the FCC. Earlier they were fined $20,000 for owning too many stations in a market.


WOLF-FM is licensed to Baldwinsville, outside Syracuse. Craig Fox owns 80% of Foxfur and Sam Furco the other 20%.

A Time Brokerage Agreement between the two companies was cancelled and is no longer in effect, they tell the commission. Instead, WOLF is now rebroadcasting WOSW(AM), Fulton.

Both licensees want to assign WCIS-FM, Deruyter, New York, and an FM translator in, Fairmount, New York, from FoxFur Communications, LLC to Family Life Ministries, Inc. and WCIO(FM), Oswego, New York, from WOLF Radio, Inc. to Family and WNDR-FM, Baldwinsville, New York, from Family to FoxFur.