FOX’s Tuesday comedy block won last night among Adults 18-49, Adults 18-34, and Teens.
Among Adults 18-34, FOX outperformed NBC, the night’s #2 network, by +47% (2.2/7 vs. 1.5/5). In fact, FOX has ranked #1 for 15 consecutive Tuesday nights among Adults 18-34.
* GLEE: 2.7/8, up +13% from last week and was the #1 program of the night among Teens.
* GLEE won the 8pm hour among Adults 18-49, Adults 18-34 and Teens.
* NEW GIRL: 2.6/7, down one tenth (-4%) from last week and could go up a tenth in the finals this afternoon.
* NEW GIRL was the #1 program of the night among Adults 18-34 and won the 9pm half hour in both Adults 18-34.
* NEW GIRL (RS): 1.5/4
* Following a repeat Last Man Standing (1.3/4), ABC’s Cougar Town (1.5/4) was up +7% from last week while the Dancing With The Stars results show (2.4/6) dropped -4%. At 10pm, Private Practice (2.2/6) was up +29% from its series-low time period premiere last Tuesday, but was -8% below its Thursday night average for originals this season (2.4/6).
* CBS ran repeats of NCIS (2.0/6), NCIS: LA (1.7/4), and Unforgettable (1.5/4).
* Following The Biggest Loser (2.2/7, down -4%), NBC’s Voice results show (3.2/8) matched the singing competition’s series low, down -3% from last week (3.3/9). Closing out the night, Fashion Star (1.6/4) was up +7%.