From 8-10pm, FOX’s animated saw expected declines versus their NFL football-boosted telecasts two weeks ago, but were in line with their previous performances this season:
* THE SIMPSONS: 2.4/6, down -56% from its post-NFL episode two weeks ago but is up +4% from its prior original three weeks ago (2.3/5 on 1/8/12)
* NAPOLEON DYNAMITE: 2.1/5, down -52% from its post-NFL premiere two weeks ago but showed better retention of its SIMPSONS lead-in than it did two weeks ago (88% this week vs. 81% on 1/15/12)
* FAMILY GUY: 3.0/7, down -32% from its post-NFL episode two weeks ago, but in line with its performance three weeks ago (3.1/7 on 1/8/12)
* FAMILY GUY ranked #1 last night among Adults 18-34 and Teens
* AMERICAN DAD: 2.4/5, up +9% from its last original three weeks ago (1/8/12)
* From 7-8pm, FOX aired an encore BOB’S BURGERS (0.7/2) and an original THE CLEVELAND SHOW (1.3/3). FOX ranked #2 among Adults 18-34 and Teens last night.
* ABC’s America’s Funniest Home Videos (1.9/5) was high at 7p, while Once Upon A Time (3.4/8, up +6%) was in line with its prior season average at 8p. The Hallmark Hall Of Fame movie A Smile As Big As The Moon posted a 1.5/4 at 9p.
* On CBS, 60 Minutes (1.5/4) was flat week over week and tied as its season low, while Undercover Boss (3.0/7, up +30%) and The Good Wife (2.2/5, up +10%) were both about average. At 10pm, CSI: Miami (2.2/6) was down -15% from its last original three weeks ago.