Airing the NFC Championship Playoffs (NY Giants vs. SF 49ers) and a special AMERICAN IDOL, FOX won last night among Adults 18-49, Total Viewers and all key demos. FOX delivered the highest rated night on any network on any day of the week in one year (since FOX aired the Super Bowl on 2/6/11.)
Airing from 10:57-11:57pm due to football overtime, AMERICAN IDOL posted a 7.9 rating among Adults 18-49 and drew 19.8 million Total Viewers.
NFC Football Ratings will be issued by Fox Sports.
* America’s Funniest Home Videos: 1.2/3, flat with last week and tied as its series low
* Once Upon A Time: 3.2/7, down -3% from last week
* Desperate Housewives: 2.6/5, down -4% from last week and is its series low
* Pan Am: 1.3/3, up +8% from last week
* 60 Minutes: 1.5/3, flat with last week
* Undercover Boss: 2.2/5, down -27% from last week
* The Good Wife (R): 1.1/2
* CSI: Miami (R): 1.4/3
* Dateline: 1.1/2, down -8% from two weeks ago
* Prime Suspect: 0.8/2, down -20% from its last telecast (1.0/3 on 12/22/11, Thurs 10pm)
* Prime Suspect finale: 0.7/2, down -30% from its last telecast (1.0/3 on 12/22/11, Thurs 10pm) and is its series low