FOX’s Tuesday comedies ranked No. 1 last night among Adults 18-34 and Teens. FOX has now ranked #1 for 12 consecutive Tuesday nights in the young adults 18-34 demo.
- RAISING HOPE: 1.6/5, up +7% from last week and ranked #1 in its 8pm half hour among Adults 18-34 and Teens.
- RAISING HOPE (RS): 1.4/4
- NEW GIRL: 2.3/6, down -12% from last week but still ranked #1 for the night among Adults 18-34, Teens and Men 18-49
- BREAKING IN: 1.3/3, down -7% from last week
NBC’s Biggest Loser #13 posted a 2.0/6, flat with last week and tied as its season low. The Voice’s first live results show delivered a 3.2/8, down -22% from Monday’s live performance show. Additional points to consider:
- Last night’s The Voice is down -30% from its first week of live shows last summer (vs. 4.6 on 6/7/11) and down -3% from last year’s first results show, which ran the week before the finale (3.3/10 on 6/22/11)
- Both of The Voice’s first live telecasts this week drew lower ratings than the show’s first live telecast last summer.
- Last night’s telecast is down -52% from where The Voice started this season after the Superbowl (3.2 vs. 6.7 on the Monday after its post-Superbowl premiere) and is down -80% from the show’s official premiere.
Fashion Star closed out the night for NBC with a 1.5/4, flat with last week’s rating.
Following a special DTWS encore at 8p (1.8/6), ABC’s Dancing With The Stars results show posted a 2.7/7, down -13% from its premiere last Tuesday (3.1/8). With DTWS leading into its hour, Body Of Proof posted an inflated 2.0/5 at 10p, even with last week (2.0/6).
CBS ran repeats of NCIS (1.9/6), NCIS: LA (1.5/4), and Unforgettable (1.2/3).