The Advanced Television Broadcasting Alliance will be hosting an event at the NAB Show and is looking for contributors who can provide useful information to the low power television community. It seeks proposals now.
ATBA says it is “…calling for Abstracts for Papers for presentation during LPTV Day at NAB 2015. We’re looking for innovation and revelation that will benefit the LPTV and Translator industry.”
Abstracts are due by 1/15/15. ATBA provided the following guidelines:
Proposal Requirements and Notification Process
* Proposals should be no more than 200 words in length and explain precisely what Attendees will learn.
* Proposals featuring original content, research or rarely-seen yet highly regarded Speakers will receive very favorable consideration.
* Proposals promoting company products or services will not be accepted; however proposals explaining the underlying technologies used in broadcast products or services will be considered, especially technologies benefiting the future of LPTV and Translator stations. ATBA offers sponsorship and table space during the reception seeking to promote their services.
* Proposals must be submitted by January 15, 2015 to be considered.
* All submitters will be notified within the week of February 1, 2015 of the status of their submission via email to the address submitters provide in the submission form.
* For accepted abstracts, first draft of papers will be due March 1, 2015 with finals due by March 15, 2015 for inclusion in Program Book.