The service will deliver commodity market access and news directly to a mobile device and is available from Googl Play or the Apple App Store.
“AgMobile is the preferred tool for farmers desiring the latest markets, news, and weather information,” said David Kurns, Editorial Content Director at Successful Farming. “This puts real-time agriculture in the hands of every farmer.”
“Through our partnership with Successful Farming, we have developed a valuable new tool for farmers,” said Mark Haraburda, Managing Director at AgriCharts, a division of Barchart.com. “By combining Successful Farming’s agricultural news, videos and editorial content with our commodity market data and technology, we are providing a useful and modern tool that farmers will benefit from every day.”
* Dynamic quotes and charts to local cash grain bids
* News from Agriculture.com, including Market commentary
* Grain and livestock futures and options on futures quotes from the CBOT, CME, and more
* Current and historical charts on all commodities
* Live market commentary on the latest developments in corn, soybeans, wheat, cattle, hogs, cotton, and other markets
* Custom watchlists for quick access to the markets you follow the most
* Weather conditions, forecasts, maps, and ag-specific data by location
* Cash grain bids from local and regional elevators
RBR-TVBR observation: All we can say is we’ve come a long way from E-I-E-I-O.