Dallas, TX – Career opportunity for a leading-edge website, focused on news, entertainment and more for a predominantly African-American audience with BlackAmericaWeb.com, broadcast talent and digital assets. Must have experience in web content and project management. Candidate will develop interaction with BlackAmericaweb.com and supporting talent websites with initiatives, analytics, campaigns, development of apps, streaming, micro-sites, newsletter and texting databases.
Candidate will work with:
• The Largest Urban Radio Network reaching 22 million listeners
• Digital including BlackAmericaweb.com, talent websites with page views in the 11 million and 2 million unique visitors monthly
• Initiatives to grow various digital platform databases including newsletter, texting, mobile, stream and video sharing sites.
Primary Job Responsibilities/Daily Tasks:
• Develop and implement strategies to build digital platforms subscribers and engagement.
• Provide analytic and other web, mobile and streaming tracking reports.
• Develop partnerships and program recruiting for BAW vendors.
• Implement and execute processes for social and mobile messaging.
• Coordinate revenue yielding micro-site plans and development with editorial and sales related to digital platforms.
• Manage the apps/coordinate with programming on the stream.
• Analyze contractual agreements.
• Work with editor/director on cross site postings/promotion.
• Manage beginning to end process on initiatives, special campaigns & launches.
• Facilitate interdepartmental communication, idea generation and coordination.
• Work directly with editor, programming, sales and department staff to develop initiatives that supports on-air and online projects on an ongoing basis.
Skills, Knowledge and Educational Requirements:
• Strong communication & interpersonal skills to work with diversified group of individuals.
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills, including experience with Google Analytics and similar technology.
• Ability to edit photos, audio and video.
• Strong understanding of social media and leveraging your social media outlets to extend reach of content to accomplish business/editorial goals.
• Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a high-pressured environment.
• Understanding of online media industry trends and tactics.
• Solid familiarity with HTML, Photoshop, and Word Press a plus.
• Knowledge of industry standards in photo rights usage.
• Experience and skilled in Microsoft software applications with heavy focus on excel.
• Understanding of mobile website concepts and goals.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
Compensation: Salary is commensurate with skills and experience.
Location: Position is located in Dallas, TX. No relocation will be provided.
Position Availability: Immediately
Submit resume, examples of work, salary history/requirements and references to:
Email: [email protected]
Reach Media, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
NO CALLS – NO AGENCIESNOTE: Due to the volume of responses anticipated, only qualified applicants will be contacted.