TBD – Description:
Beasley Media Group seeks a producer to work closely with on-air Air Talent and the Program Director. He/she will participate in show coordination, audio production and editing, interactive content, and other duties as assigned by the Program Director. Must be a highly motivated self-starter who works well in a team environment.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
• Effective organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines and thrive under pressure.
• Strong production skills including experience with industry standard automation software such as (but not limited to) Audio Vault, Adobe Audition, and Voxxpro.
• A minimum of two years’ experience in production or editing.
Last Date for Consideration: May 25, 2017
Contact: [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.