* Univision out-delivered one or more of the English-language broadcast networks (ABC, CBS, NBC or FOX) on five out of seven nights last week among Adults 18-49. Univision also out-delivered one or more of the English-Language broadcast networks on six out of seven nights among Adults 18-34.
* Versus the comparable week a year ago, Univision’s primetime audience increased +7% among Adults 18-49 while ABC -2%, NBC -4%, and FOX -15% reported declines. Univision’s audience also increased among Total Viewers 2+ (+3%) and Adults 18-34 (+5%) versus the same week a year ago.
* Led by “Una Familia Con Suerte”, Univision ranked as the #1 broadcast network from 8PM to 9PM during the week (based on M-F), among Adults 18-34.
* Univision kicked off the week as the #1 broadcast network among Adults 18-34 out delivering all other broadcast networks. Univision also clinched the #3 spot among Adults 18-49 on Monday night.
* At 10pm, “Don Fransisco Presenta” which featured guests Montserrat Garcia, Rocio Banquells, 3 Ball de Monterrey, and Antonio Sanint, posted gains versus the prior week among Total Viewers 2+ (3.3 Million, +16%), Adults 18-49 (1.5 Million, +4%), and Adults 18-34 (825,000, +1%).
* On Tuesday night as the #2 network among Adults 18-34, Univision’s entire line-up ranked among the top 15 programs for the night in the respective demographic.
* Tuesday’s 10PM “Aqui y Ahora” telecast delivered 2.7 million Total Viewers 2+ with strong week-to-week audience gains among Adults 18-49 (1.4 million, +34%) and Adults 18-34 (615,000, +18%).
* Univision was the #1 network on Friday night among Adults 18-34 and ranked as the #3 network among Adults 18-49.
* Univision’s entire primetime line-up including “La Que No Podia Amar,” “Familia Con Suerte” and “Rosa de Guadalupe,” ranked as the top three programs Friday night among Adults 18-34.
* In the current season Univision has been the #1 Network on Friday nights 15 out of 17 weeks among Adults 18-34.
* At 10PM on Wednesday night Univision aired the premiere of its newest reality competition “Dale con Ganas.” The premiere attracted an average audience of 2.3 million Total Viewers 2+, 1.2 million Adults 18-49, and 705,000 Adults 18-34 and helped Univision rank as the #2 network for the night among Adults 18-34.
* Ranked among the top 15 programs for Adults 18-34 Wednesday night and was #16 among Adults 18-34.
* Delivered more Adult 18-34 viewers than the first-run episode of NBC’s “Harry’s Law” with strong audience advantages of +54%.
* On Sunday night Univision’s reality series “Gran Show Los Peques” (“The Big Show of the Small”) attracting 3.5 Million Total Viewers 2+, 1.7 Million Adults 18-49, and 928,000 Adults 18-34 viewers to rank among the top 15 programs for the night in both demographics.