The Broadcasters Foundation of America announced the recipients of the 2014 Ward L. Quaal Leadership Awards, to be presented at the Foundation’s annual breakfast on Wednesday, 4/9, at the Wynn Hotel during the National NAB Show in Las Vegas.
The six who will be honored:
• Jim Beloyianis, Past President, Katz TV
• Dan Mason, President & CEO, CBS Radio
• Deborah Norville, Host, Inside Edition
• Mary Quass, President & CEO, NRG Media
• Perry Sook, Chairman/President & CEO, Nexstar Broadcasting Group, Inc.
• Nick Verbitsky, Chairman, United Stations Radio Networks
The Leadership Awards are given annually by the Broadcasters Foundation in recognition of career contributions to the broadcast industry and the community at large, and are named in honor of iconic broadcaster Ward L. Quaal.
The breakfast, which is complimentary to all, is sponsored by Frank N. Magid Associates, Marketron, the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB), the National Association of Media Brokers (NAMB), the Radio Advertising Bureau (RAB), and the Television Bureau of Advertising (TVB).
For more information and to register, contact 212-373-8250 or send an email to [email protected]