PITTSBURGH — The leadership team that guides ACA Connects — formerly the American Cable Association — will be staying in place for the next two years.
Balloting from ACA Connects members, finalized July 27, show that BOYCOM Vision President Patricia Jo Boyers has been re-elected Chairman.
At the same time, Cable ONE COO Mike Bowker was re-elected as Vice Chairman.
Each will serve new two-year terms.
Boyers is the owner and operator of a small, rural cable company with her husband, Steve, in Poplar Bluff, Mo., a venture the entrepreneurial pair started nearly three decades ago. Today, their company serves about 3,000 customers.
Bowker, who became ACA Connects Vice Chairman in 2019, is responsible for overseeing the daily operations, technology and residential and business channels of Cable One. It serves customers in 21 states through its Sparklight, NewWave, Clearwave and Fidelity brands.
ACA Connects board members elected to three-year terms are:
- Shawn Beqaj – Vice President Regulatory & Interconnection at Armstrong Group of Companies (Pa.)
- John Barrett – Director, Government Relations, Great Plains Communications (Neb.)
- Diana Block – Executive Vice President, Block Communications (Oh.)
- John Cinelli – President, MetroNet (Ind.)
- Kathy Ford – Senior Vice President, Legal Affairs, WOW! Internet, Cable & Phone (Colo.)
- Tom Larsen – Senior Vice President , Government and Public Relations, Mediacom (N.Y.)