Distributed each Tuesday at 8am Pacific as Silicon Valley starts its today. To subscribe, click here.
PHILADELPHIA — With the rapidly growing Podcast Movement conference getting underway on Tuesday in Center City, a California company known for a tech platform that’s powering the digital audio advertising ecosystem has launched a “Podcast Platform Partnership Program” with the first wave of top platform and tool providers.
The announcement came from San Mateo, Calif-based AdsWizz, where Erik Barraud serves as VP/Product.
By integrating with AdsWizz audio monetization suite, Podcast Platform and Solution Providers can now deliver to podcasters new ways to increase revenue from their content while leveraging their initial costs.
The first group of Premier AdsWizz Podcast Platform Partners include:
● Libsyn, who pioneered the hosting and publishing of podcasts in 2004 and has since grown into the leading podcast publisher, with more than 50,000 shows delivering over 7 Billion downloads in 2017;
● Blubrry, a host and stats provider with the a directory of more than 535,000 shows, and WordPress integrations
● Voxnest, the company behind Spreaker and BlogTalkRadio, which develops podcast audio content management solutions for publishers and media enterprises;
● Humboldt County, Calif.-based partner StreamGuys
● EmpireStreaming, an audio-centric CDN and SaaS management platform for live and on-demand content, provider of the full-service podcast content management system Podium.
“We are thrilled to be working with these industry leading podcast solution providers to provide an integrated, seamless solution for podcasters that will drive podcast industry growth,” said AdsWizz CEO Alexis van de Wyer. “This will enable any podcaster to offer targeted, programmatic buying on their podcast content, without switching their podcast platform provider, which is a huge benefit for podcast publishers.”
RBR+TVBR TECH ROUNDUP