Donald Trump, Mark Burnett and NBC’s “All-Star Celebrity Apprentice” have named the brand integration list for the new season, which premieres Sunday, March 3 (9-11 p.m. ET). They include Australian Gold, Farouk Hair Systems’ Chi and BioSilk products, Foxwoods Resorts, Kraft, LG Electronics, South African Tourism Board and Walgreens.
Over the past 12 seasons, big-name brands have partnered with “The Apprentice” franchise. In “Apprentice” history, many of America’s largest and most successful companies have eagerly chosen to showcase new or current products in the form of “Apprentice” tasks, including Best Buy, Burger King, Dove, Domino’s Pizza, Dairy Queen, The Dial Corporation, General Motors, Home Depot, Kodak, Lexus, Microsoft, Nestle, Outback Steakhouse, Procter & Gamble, Staples, Pontiac, Pedigree, Priceline.com, Right Guard, Rockport, Snapple and Unilever.
“This season’s All-Star cast brings creativity and energy to every task, which offers an extraordinary value for our sponsors” said Trump, series host and executive producer. “We continue to be the top television show for branded integration and have lined up a fantastic group of sponsors.”
A few sales highlights from past seasons are:
• Most successful product launch for the home care division for Dial US in 2007 with Softscrub
• Doubled sales of Kodak printers in 2008
• Chicken of the Sea was voted the most effective integration on a TV show by The New York Times in 2009
• Clock Work Home Services received a 30% lift in call volume in 2010
• 7UP experienced a significant lift in WOM and online chatter, increasing its Facebook fan base by over 330% in 2011
• Show ranked as top series in branded recall for 2011 season in ranking by The New York Times
• Walgreens received an 80% lift from the Walk with Walgreens campaign in 2012
This season, the celebrity contestants are: Trace Adkins, Stephen Baldwin, Gary Busey, Marilu Henner, La Toya Jackson, Penn Jillette, Lil Jon, Claudia Jordan, Bret Michaels, Omarosa, Lisa Rinna, Brande Roderick, Dennis Rodman and Dee Snider.