Clear Channel is welcoming back seven stations from the Aloha Station Trust, its temporary containment camp for stations that were over the local limit when the radio giant went private. In all cases, either the station in question moved from one market to another, or a different station moved out of a market, clearing the way for reclamation.
* Grand Rapids MI: WMAX-FM Holland MI returns as WSNX-FM Muskegon MI was redesignated as part of the Muskegon market, clearing the way for WMAX-FM to rejoin cluster with WBCT-FM, WBFX-FM, WTKG-AM & WOOD AM-FM.
* Baton Rouge LA: KYRK-FM Houma LA exits New Orleans market and enters Baton Rouge, into a cluster with WSKR-AM, WFMF-FM, WJBO-AM, WYNK-FM & KRVE-FM.
* Melbourne-Titusville-Cocoa FL: WJRR-FM Cocoa Beach FL exits Orlando market and joins cluster with WMMV-AM, WLRQ-FM, WMMB-AM, WTKS-FM & WBVD-FM.
* Fort Pierce-Stuart-Vero Beach FL: WOLL-FM Hobe Sound FL returns as WLDI-FM moves to West Palm Beach, enabling WOLL-FM to cluster with WZTA-AM, WQOL-FM, WKGR-FM & WAVW-FM.
* Santa Fe NM: KTEG-FM Santa Fe NM moves from Albuqueque NM to Santa Fe as a standalone.
* Fresno CA: KFSO-FM Visalia CA rejoins Fresno cluster as KBOS-FM is redesignated to Visalia market, clustering with KALZ-FM, KCBL-AM, KRZR-FM, KSOF-FM & KHGE-FM.
* Akron OH: WAKS-FM Akron OH exits Cleveland and enters Akron to join WHLO-AM, WARF-AM & WKDD-FM.