As the February 2015 Nielsen Sweeps comes to a close, KWHY-TV Canal 22, the MundoFOX television network flagship in Los Angeles, posts its strongest ratings book since the launch of the network in August 2012. KWHY MundoFox 22 is now out-performing KFTR, the UniMas network affiliate in Los Angeles, in average primetime ratings among both key demographics, Adults 18-49 and Adults 25-54.
KWHY-TV Canal 22 MundoFOX February 2015 Sweeps Highlights:
* It reached its highest monthly average primetime ratings, Monday to Friday, 7-11 p.m., since the launch of the network, among both Adults 18-49 and Adults 25-54.
* For the first time since of the launch of MundoFOX, KWHY beat KFTR UniMas in average primetime ratings for the key demo of Adults 18-49 (0.42 NSI rating vs. 0.40), and continues to outpace KFTR among Adults 25-54 (0.59 vs. 0.45).
* Canal 22 MundoFOX also outperformed KRCA Estrella in the 7 p.m. hour to rank third, only behind KMEX Univision and KVEA Telemundo in Los Angeles.
* KWHY has consistently posted growth in average primetime ratings for six consecutive months, starting in August 2014.
* Year-to-year ratings growth for both Adults 18-49 (+24% from February 2014) and Adults 25-54 (+48%).
Additionally, KWHY’s digital superstation, Super 22 (Channel 22.2), also posted year-to-year growth in average primetime ratings among both Adults 18-49 (+67%) and Adults 25-54 (+50%).
(Source: Los Angeles NSI Ratings, February 2015)