CBS had the top 10 scripted programs in a week that saw several of its series hit ratings milestones, according to Nielsen live plus same day ratings for the week ending Jan. 6, a holiday week that included original programming on only four nights (Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday).
· THE BIG BANG THEORY posted series highs in households, viewers, adults 25-54 and adults 18-49.
· TWO AND A HALF MEN posted Thursday highs in households, viewers, adults 25-54 and adults 18-49.
· PERSON OF INTEREST posted series highs in viewers, matched its series high in adults 18-49 and had its second-best adults 25-54 rating.
· ELEMENTARY scored its best viewers and adults 18-49 ratings since its series premiere.
· CBS posted its best Thursday household and viewers deliveries since Dec. 10, 2009, its best adults 25-54 performance since Feb. 11, 2010 and its best adults 18-49 rating since March 25, 2010.
· THE GOOD WIFE and THE MENTALIST posted their best ratings since October.
For the week in viewers: CBS (8.29m), NBC (8.39m), FOX (6.84m) and ABC (5.07m). Season-to-date: CBS (11.23m), NBC (8.77m), ABC (8.06m) and FOX (6.65m).
For the week in key demographics, CBS averaged 2.2/05 in adults 25-54 and 1.6/04 in adults 18-49. Season-to-date, CBS is first in adults 25-54 (3.6/09, tie) and a solid second in adults in 18-49 (2.7/08).
For the week in households: CBS (5.3/09), NBC (5.1/08), FOX (4.0/06), and ABC (3.0/05). Season-to-date: CBS (7.1/12), NBC (5.4/09), ABC (5.2/09) and FOX (4.0/06).