Digital platforms may be the new toy in the chest of America’s marketing community, but count real estate giant Century 21 as one company that believes television is the medium of choice to make a really big splash.
Two new television spots will be prominently featured in its latest marketing push.
“Our value proposition is clear,” said Rick Davidson, president and chief executive officer of Century 21 Real Estate LLC. “We are proud to put our affiliated agents front and center in our national marketing and advertising efforts. This marketing campaign will keep them top-of-mind with home buyers and sellers throughout the year.”
Here’s is what Century 21 is including in its buy:
* Throughout the NCAA College Basketball Tournament airing on CBS, TBD, TNT and truTV, including spots during each Final Four game
* 2015 Women’s Soccer World Cup airing on FOX and FOX Sports 1
* 2015 U.S. Men’s and Women’s National Soccer Team matches airing on ESPN, ESPN2, FOX and FOX Sports 1
* Latin Grammy’s airing on Univision
* National Spelling Bee airing on ESPN and ESPN2
* Little League World Series, including spots during the International, U.S and World Championship games airing on ABC, ESPN and ESPN2