Looking for insight on radio’s regulatory and economic future?
Make plans to be in Austin, Tex., on Sept. 6 for the 2017 Radio Show, produced by the NAB and the RAB.
Leading financial forecasters and radio group executives will provide insight on where radio stations from a “dollars to D.C.” perspective in a session led by Scott Flick, a partner at D.C. law firm Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP.
The “Leadership Breakfast” session kicks off a full day of activity on Wednesday, Sept. 6, from 8am-9:30am.
Now in its 27th year, this Leadership Breakfast — sponsored by Media Services Group — features a discussion between top radio business executives and representatives from lending and investment firms regarding recent regulatory changes and what they portend for the industry.
Prior to the panel discussion, J. Davis Hebert, Director of High Yield Media, Cable and Telecom Research at Wells Fargo Securities, will provide opening remarks.
This year’s panel features the following participants:
- David Benjamin, President/CEO, Benjamin Media Investments LLC. He is he former President/CEO of Triad Broadcasting Company, and a former president of the Oregon Association of Radio Broadcasters and the RAB.
- Kim Guthrie, President, Cox Media Group (CMG)
- Robert Malone Jr., Managing Director, Technology, Media & Telecom, Capital One
- Beth Neuhoff, CEO, Neuhoff Communications
- Jeff Warshaw, CEO, Connoisseur Media
Additional information about the Radio Show is available here.