EKO Spins Spartanburg AM


SoldJose Roberto and Aida Esperanza Ekonomo’s EKO Media Group has sold a South Carolina AM.

WSPG is licensed to Spartanburg, in the northwestern part of the state.

FOX Sports Spartanburg 2 LLC is the buyer. Ryan Delaney holds 90% of the assets, and Ryan Clary the other 10%, according to paperwork filed with the FCC.

The price is $350,000 cash, less a $25,000 down payment.

WSPG is a Class C non-directional AM transmitting 1,000 watts from a single tower; it operates on 1400 kHz.