Learning Everything About Reverse-Auctions Now Program (LEARN) is the program initiated by the FCC to answer preliminary questions potential participating broadcasters may have about the upcoming spectrum auctions. We already knew the when and where, and now we also know the what.
The event is scheduled for Friday 10/26/12 at FCC headquarters in SW Washington DC, kicking off at 1:30 PM eastern.
Here, then, without further ado, is the agenda for the event.
* 1:30 – 1:35: Welcoming Remarks, Commissioner Mignon Clyburn
* 1:35 – 1:45: Overview: How the Pieces Fit Together, Gary Epstein, Chair, Incentive Auction Task Force
* 1:45 – 2:00: Reverse Auction Design Proposals, Brett Tarnutzer, Chief Data Officer, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau
* 2:00 – 2:15: Station Eligibility, Bill Lake, Chief, Media Bureau
* 2:15 – 2:30: Forward Auction and New Band Plans, Ruth Milkman, Chief, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau
* 2:30 – 2:45: Interference Proposals and Repacking, Julie Knapp, Chief, Office of Engineering and Technology
* 2:45 – 3:15: Questions: Moderator, Rebecca Hanson, Senior Advisor, Media Bureau