The two-panel FCC session next week on financing and economic conditions in the broadcast marketplace is beginning to take shape. The identities of witnesses on both the large and small market panels have been released. The session is scheduled for Tuesday, 1/12/10.
Introductory remarks will be delivered at 9AM, followed by the large market panel at 9:15AM and the small market at 11AM.
Here are the panels:
Financial Issues Facing Larger Markets/Large Broadcasters
* Brandon Burgess, ION Media Networks
* James Cotter, Sun Trust Bank
* Brian Rich, Catalyst Investors
* Marci Ryvicker, Wells Fargo
Financial Issues Facing Smaller Markets/Small Broadcasters
* Susan Patrick, Patrick Communications
* Maria De Leon, KXTD Gaytan Broadcasting Media, LLC
* Rick Peters, Bluewater Broadcasting
* Terry Jones, Syncom Funds