Features Mother-Themed Episodes from “Beverly Hills, 90210” and “One Tree Hill”. SOAPnet celebrates Mother’s Day with a marathon featuring some of the most beloved (and not so beloved) mothers of “Beverly Hills, 90210” and “One Tree Hill.” On “Beverly Hills, 90210,” revisit Brenda’s bond with Cindy, Kelly’s fights with Jackie, Dylan’s binges because of Iris, and Donna’s betrayal by philandering Felice. On “One Tree Hill,” catch up on Brooke’s fight to adopt Sam, Peyton’s pregnancy scare, Victoria’s attempt to bond with Brooke and Karen’s unconditional love for Lucas. The five-hour stunt airs Sunday, May 9 from 8AM-1PM (EST/PST).
• 8AM – Beverly Hills 90210 Episode #1991-006 – “Perfect Mom” – As the Mother/Daughter fashion show at school nears, Brenda is jealous of Kelly’s glamorous mother, until she sees another side of her and learns to appreciate her own mother more. Meanwhile, after Jackie humiliates herself at the show, Kelly angrily confronts her and the two reach a new understanding.
• 9AM – Beverly Hills 90210 Episode #1992-031 – “Necessity is a Mother” – Dylan reacts badly to having his mother back in town and living with him, until a dramatic incident helps shed some light on their relationship.
• 10AM – Beverly Hills 90210 Episode #1992-047 – “Things to Do on a Rainy Day” – Donna is upset after catching her mother having an affair. However, both her mother and Cindy assure Donna that it could never change how much her mother loves her.
• 11AM – One Tree Hill Episode #2008-128 – “Show Me How to Live” – Even though Sam’s feeling closer to her birth mother, Brooke moves forward with plans to adopt her. Peyton’s friends throw her a baby shower.
• 12PM – One Tree Hill Episode #2008–130 – “Remember Me as a Time of Day” – Amid complications, Peyton gives birth, Lucas thanks Karen for being such a good mom, and after Brooke and her mom reconcile, Victoria gives Brooke the company back, only for Brooke to ask her to stay on.
SOAPnet owns the world of character-driven soapy drama, from daytime and primetime dramas to reality shows and movies. The network features same-day episodes of popular daytime dramas including “All My Children,” “Days of our Lives,” “One Life to Live,” “General Hospital” and “The Young and the Restless”; favorite primetime series “The Gilmore Girls,” “The O.C.,” “One Tree Hill” and “Beverly Hills 90210”; and original programs including “Being Erica.” Wrapped in a 24-hour environment, SOAPnet is the one destination for stories focused on real emotions and revealing truths about intriguing yet flawed characters.