A new decade is about to roar through the door. It’s time to throw out everything you think you know and start considering what you don’t know.
Two amazing Keynote addresses at the exclusive Forecast 2020 conference provide the VIP opportunity to network and learn from industry leaders.
What do millennials really think of your audio platforms?
Television as we know it will soon be no longer, yet content is the new king of Silicon Valley. Radio is experiencing a parallel disruption that will create both opportunities and challenges ahead.
- How Gen Z’s audio consumption habits finally signal the end of Radio 1.0
- Where advertisers will look next for critical mass
- The role of celebrities and influencers across the spectrum in receiving the torch
- The massive impact of 5G on broadcast media
- How the evolution of the television model is paving the course for a new era in radio
Matt Britton will open your ears.
Brands with a purpose focused on improving consumers’ quality of life outperform the stock market by 120 percent, a study by Interbrand found.
ANA CEO Bob Liodice shares why brands and businesses looking to make a difference in society must deeply connect with the passions and values of their customers.
Bob Liodice will open your mind.