· NFL OVER-RUN / BOB’S BURGERS (RS): 1.3/4
· THE CLEVELAND SHOW: 1.6/4, down -16% from two weeks ago
· THE SIMPSONS: 2.5/6, down one tenth (-4%) versus its last telecast without a doubleheader overrun (2.5/6 vs. 2.6/6 on 11/4/12)
· BOB’S BURGERS: 1.8/4, flat with its last telecast without a doubleheader overrun (on 11/4/12)
· FAMILY GUY: 2.5/6, flat with its last telecast without a doubleheader overrun (on 11/4/12)
· AMERICAN DAD: 2.0/5, up +11% from its last original two weeks ago in Adults 18-49 (1.8/4 on 11/4/12) and up +10% in Adults 18-34 (2.3/6 vs. 2.1/5).
Following America’s Funniest Home Videos at 7pm (1.7/5, up +21), ABC’s 40th Annual American Music Awards (3.4/8) delivered the show’s lowest rating ever, down -21% from its performance on the same night last year (4.3/10).
Due to the nature of live sports, Fast Nationals for CBS are approximate. An NFL Overrun aired until 7:52pm, with prime sliding through the night. On CBS, an NFL Overrun combined with 60 Minutes to post a 5.5/15 from 7-8pm, with 60 Minutes joining The Amazing Race for a 2.8/7 from 8-9pm, The Amazing Race combining with The Good Wife for a 2.2/5 from 9-10pm, and The Good Wife joined The Mentalist for a 1.6/4 from 10-11pm.
Due to the nature of live sports, Fast Nationals for NBC are approximate. In addition, note that NBC’s 7pm NFL Pre-Game will be sustained by Nielsen. Following Football Night In America at 7pm (1.9/5), 7:30pm (2.7/7) and 8pm (4.5/11), NBC’s Sunday Night Football Game 11: Baltimore Ravens vs. Pittsburgh Steelers posted a 6.0/15 from 8:30-11:00pm, down from last week’s Sunday Night Football Game 10 (HOU Texans vs. CHI Bears), which delivered a 7.0/17 from 8:30-11pm in the Fast Nationals before rising to a 7.9/19 from 8:31-11:30pm in the Finals.