· BOB’S BURGERS (R): 0.8/2
· THE CLEVELAND SHOW: 1.2/3, down -8% from its last original two weeks ago (vs. 1.3/3 on 1/13/13)
· THE SIMPSONS: 2.4/6, even with its last original two weeks ago (vs. 2.4/6)
· BOB’S BURGERS: 2.0/5, down -13% from its last original two weeks ago (vs. 2.3/5)
· FAMILY GUY: 2.8/7, down -13% from its last original two weeks ago (vs. 3.2/7) but was still the highest rated entertainment program of the night among adults 18-49 and the highest rated program of the night overall among Adults 18-34 and Teens.
· AMERICAN DAD: 2.1/5, down -13% from its last original two weeks ago (vs. 2.4/6)
ABC ran repeats of America’s Funniest Home Videos at 7pm (1.8/5) and Once Upon a Time at 8pm (0.9/2). From 9-11pm, the Hallmark Hall of Fame movie The Makeover delivered a 1.1/3, down -27% from last year’s Hallmark Hall of Fame movie, A Smile As Big As The Moon (1.5/4 on Sunday 1/29/12).
Following 60 Minutes (1.7/5, down -48% from its last original two weeks ago) and a repeat NCIS (1.0/2), CBS’ The Good Wife (1.5/4) posted a new series low, down -21% from its most recent telecast (1.9/4 on 1/13/13). At 10pm, The Mentalist (1.8/5) was down -14% from its most recent original (2.1/5 on 1/13/13).
Due to the nature of live sports, Fast Nationals for NBC are approximate. Following the Pro-Bowl Pre-Game at 7pm (3.0/9), NBC’s NFC-AFC Pro-Bowl 2013 posted a 3.3/8 from 7:30-11:00pm, down from last year’s AFC-NFC Pro-Bowl on Sunday 1/29/12, which delivered a 3.6/9 from 7:30-11pm in the Fast Nationals before rising to a 4.3/11 from 7:31-10:43pm in the Finals.