- RAISING HOPE: 1.6/5, down -11% from last week
- I HATE MY TEENAGE DAUGHTER: 1.2/4, down -14% from last week
- NEW GIRL: 2.6/7, down -7% from last week and was the highest rated program of the night among Adults 18-34 and Teens
- BREAKING IN: 1.3/3, down -13% from last week
- Last Man Standing: 1.9/6, down -14% from three weeks ago (2.2/6) and is its season/series low
- Cougar Town: 1.6/5, up +14% from last week’s series low
- The River finale: 1.4/4, up +8% from last week
- Body of Proof (R): 0.9/3
- NCIS: 3.3/10, down -6% from three weeks ago (3.5/9) and is its season low
- NCIS: LA: 2.8/7, down -10% from three weeks ago and is tied as its season low
- Unforgettable: 2.1/6, up +11% from its series low three weeks ago
- Biggest Loser #13: 2.2/6, up +5% from last week
- Fashion Star: 1.8/5, up +13% from last week’s 9:30- 11pm premiere
On ABC, Last Man Standing (1.9/6) delivered its lowest telecast to date, down -14% from its most recent original telecast (2.2/6 on 2/28/12). At 8:30pm Cougar Town was up from a series low last week (+14%) and at 9pm The River finale (1.4/4) was up +8% from last week. A Body of Proof repeat (0.9/3) closed out the night.
On CBS, NCIS (3.3/10) and NCIS: Los Angeles (2.8/7) both hit or tied season lows, down -6% and -10% from their most recent originals. At 10pm, Unforgettable (2.1/6) was up +11% from its series low on 2/28/12.
NBC’s Biggest Loser (2.2/6) and new series Fashion Star (1.8/5) were up +5% and +13% from last week.