Airing the original pilots of “Married With Children” and THE SIMPSONS, followed by FOX’s 25th ANNIVESARY special, FOX ranked #1 last night among Adults 18-34 and Teens.
- MARRIED WITH CHILDREN PILOT (RS): 1.3/4
- THE SIMPSONS PILOT (RS): 1.5/4
- FOX’S 25TH ANNIVERSARY (S):1.8/5
- FOX’s 25th ANNIVERSARY won its 8-10pm time period among Adults 18-34 and Men 18-49
- The special was the highest rated program of the night among Young Men 18-34.
Following a repeat America’s Funniest Home Videos (1.4/4), ABC’s Once Upon A Time posted a 2.9/8, up +4% from its most recent original (2.8/8 on 4/1/12). At 9pm, the Hallmark Hall Of Fame movie Firelight posted a 1.6/4.
On CBS, 60 Minutes (1.7/5) was up +21% from last week. The Amazing Race (2.5/7) was down -4% from last week’s telecast, while The Good Wife (1.8/5) remained flat week over week. Week two of new drama NYC 22 (1.4/4) saw a decline of -7% from its premiere last Sunday.
Following NBC’s Dateline at 7pm (1.2/4, down -8%), an original Harry’s Law (0.9/3) was flat with last week’s performance. From 9-11p, Celebrity Apprentice (2.0/5) dropped -9% from last week (2.2/6), and through ten episodes is down -29% from its comparable performance last year (2.0/5 vs. 2.8/7).