* FOX won the night among Adults 18-49, Adults 18-34 and Teens, and outperformed the next highest-rated network (CBS) by +14% in the core demo and by +53% among Adults 18-34.
* AMERICAN IDOL was the highest-rated program of the night among Adults 18-49, Total Viewers, Adults 18-34 and Teens.
* AMERICAN IDOL posted a 5.7 among Adults 18-49, down -19% from the 8-9pm hour of Wednesday’s season premiere (which is in line with the decline we saw last season from Wednesday to Thursday)
o Last night’s AMERICAN IDOL posted the highest-rated Thursday entertainment telecast so far this season
o AMERICAN IDOL grew +21% from its second half hour to its first (5.2 > 6.3).
* THE FINDER: 2.2/5, up +29% from last week’s series debut
* Wipeout: 1.8/5, down -18% from last week
* Grey’s Anatomy: 3.4/8, down -11% from last week
* Private Practice: 2.1/5, down -9% from last week and is tied as its season low
* Big Bang Theory: 5.2/14, down -2% from last week
* Rob!: 3.6/9, down -12% from last week’s series debut
* Person of Interest: 3.3/8, up +3% from last week
* The Mentalist: 2.9/8, up +7% from last week
* 30 Rock: 1.6/4, down -11% from last week’s season premiere and is its series low
* Parks & Recreation: 2.0/5, up +5% from last week
* The Office: 2.9/7, flat with last week and tied as its season low
* Up All Night: 1.9/5, down -5% from last week
* The Firm: 0.9/2, down -10% from last week