Very few programs running on Fox appear to be in any jeopardy whatsoever of a mid-season exit from the lineup, according to the ratings gurus at TVbytheNumbers – but one medical program looks like it could use a doctor itself.
The prognosis for The Mob Doctor is not good, and it is not expected to make it to May 2013. Fringe will not be around after then either, but it is known to be in its last season.
Only one other program, Ben and Kate, is on the bubble – it’s chances of making it to May is in the toss-up range, according to the TVbytheNumbers cancelation index.
Meanwhile, four of 13 shows are considered to be certain survivors, and three more are already renewed for next year.
* Fringe (F) (0.46) final season
* The Mob Doctor (0.55) certain to be gone by May 2013
* Raising Hope (0.74) more likely to survive until May 2013 than not
* Ben And Kate (0.80) survival by May 2013 is a toss-up
* The Mindy Project (0.93) more likely to survive until May 2013 than not
* The Cleveland Show (0.96) more likely to survive until May 2013 than not
* Bones (0.97) certain to survive until May 2013
* Bob’s Burgers (1.07) certain to survive until May 2013
* American Dad (1.11) already renewed
* Glee (1.14) certain to survive until May 2013
* New Girl (1.22) certain to survive until May 2013
* Family Guy (1.46) already renewed
* The Simpsons (1.50) already renewed