FOX’s animated comedies won last night among Adults 18-34, Teens and Men 18-49 and ranked #2 among Adults 18-49.
- THE SIMPSONS (R): 1.1/4
- THE CLEVELAND SHOW: 1.5/5, up +25% from four weeks ago (1.2/4 on 4/1/12)
- THE CLEVELAND SHOW won its half hour in Adults 18-34 and Teens and ranked #2 in Adults 18-49
- THE SIMPSONS: 2.3/7, the same as its last original two weeks ago BOB’S BURGERS: 1.9/5, the same as its last original two weeks ago
- THE SIMPSONS also won its half hour in Adults 18-34 and Teens and ranked #2 in Adults 18-49
- FAMILY GUY: 2.8/7, up +12% from four weeks ago (2.5/6 on 4/1/12)
- FAMILY GUY was the highest rated program of the night in Adults 18-34, Teens and key male demos and was the #2 program of the night among Adults 18-49.
- THE CLEVELAND SHOW (S): 1.9/5, down one-tenth from American Dad in the time period four weeks ago (2.0/5 on 4/1/12)
- THE CLEVELAND SHOW won its 9:30pm half hour in Adults 18-34 and Teens and ranked #2 in Adults 18-49
ABC’s America’s Funniest Home Videos (1.4/5) was down -13% from its last original, while Once Upon A Time (2.9/8) dropped -3%, At 9pm, Desperate Housewives (2.5/6) dropped -4% from four weeks ago. GCB (1.9/5) closed the night up +27% from series low two weeks ago (1.5/4 on 4/15/12) but was flat with the last episode that had a Desperate Housewives lead-in.
CBS’ 60 Minutes (1.2/4, down -33%) and The Amazing Race 20 (2.2/6, down -15%) both hit or tied season lows. The Good Wife season finale (1.7/4) matched its lowest original rating ever (excluding clipshows), down -11% from last week (1.9/5). At 10pm, week three of new drama NYC 22 (1.2/3) posted its lowest rating to date, down -14% from last Sunday (1.4/4).
Following NBC’s Dateline at 7pm (0.8/3, -33%), an original Harry’s Law (0.9/2) was flat with last week. From 9-11pm, Celebrity Apprentice (1.9/5) dropped -10% from last week (2.1/5), and through eleven episodes is down -29% from its comparable performance last year (2.0/5 vs. 2.8/7).