· BOB’S BURGERS (RS): 0.9/2
· THE CLEVELAND SHOW: 1.4/3, even with its last original one month ago (12/16/12, 1.4/4)
· THE SIMPSONS: 2.4/6, down -43% from last week
· BOB’S BURGERS: 2.3/5, down -26% from last week but up +10% from its prior season average (2.1/5)
· FAMILY GUY: 3.1/7, down -14% from last week but up *7% from its prior season average (2.9/7)
· AMERICAN DAD: 2.4/5, down -14% from last week but up +4% from its prior season average (2.3/5)
ABC’s America’s Funniest Home Videos (1.4/3) was flat with its most recent original (1.4/4 on 12/9/12), while Once Upon A Time (2.8/7) was down -10% from last week. Revenge (2.0/4, down -17%) and Happy Endings (1.0/2, flat) both matched their series lows, while Don’t Trust The B In Apt 23 (0.8/2) established a new series low, down -11% from last week (0.9/2).
Due to the nature of live sports, Fast Nationals for CBS are approximate. An NFL Overrun aired until 8:07pm, with prime sliding through the night. Following an NFL Overrun from 7-8pm (10.8/27), NFL coverage combined with 60 Minutes to post a 3.7/9 from 8-9pm, 60 Minutes joined The Good Wife to deliver a 1.9/4 from 9-10pm, and The Good Wife combined with The Mentalist for a 2.0/5 from 10-11pm.
Due to the nature of live programming, Fast Nationals for NBC are approximate. Following the Golden Globes Red Carpet special from 7-8p (2.5/6), the 70th Annual Golden Globe Awards posted a 5.4/13 from 8-11pm, up +29% from last year’s show, which delivered a 4.2/10 from 8-11pm in the Fast Nationals before rising to an 5.0/12 from 8-11pm in the Finals.