The AMERICAN IDOL Top 13 Finalists were chosen last night and propelled FOX to #1 across all key demos. FOX has now won every night this week among Adults 18-49 and Total Viewers, and has ranked #1 for seven Thursdays in a row in the core adult demo.
FOX outperformed its nearest competitors last night by +152% among Adults 18-49 (5.3 vs. 2.1 for CBS), +119% in Adults 18-34 (3.5 vs. NBC’s 1.6) and +93% in Total Viewers (18.3 vs. 9.5 for CBS).
- AMERICAN IDOL: 5.3/15 – the show’s highest-rated Thursday so far this season
- Last night’s IDOL was up +18% among Adults 18-49 and up +17% in Total Viewers (18.3 vs. 15.6 Mil.) from last Thursday
- IDOL posted its highest rated telecast this week, up +4% from Tuesday and up +6% from Wednesday in Adults 18-49 and up +14% from Tuesday and +6% from Wednesday in Total Viewers
- AMERICAN IDOL was the highest rated program of the night in Adults 18-49, Total Viewers, Adults 18-34, Adults 25-54 and Teens.
- In addition, the show grew by +27% in Adults 18-49 and +18% in Total Viewers from its first half hour to its last.
- Wipeout (R): 1.3/4
- Grey’s Anatomy (R): 1.1/3
- Jimmy Kimmel’s After the Academy Awards (RS): 1.0/3
- Big Bang Theory (R): 3.2/10
- Rob!: 2.6/7 , down -10% from last week and is its lowest rating to date
- Person of Interest (R): 1.8/5
- The Mentalist (R): 1.7/5
- 30 Rock: 1.4/4, down -7% from last week
- Parks & Recreation: 1.7/5, flat with last week and tied as its series low
- The Office: 2.5/7, down -4% from last week
- Up All Night: 1.6/4, down -6% from last week
- Awake (P): 1.9/5