With the return of GLEE and originals of NEW GIRL and RAISING HOPE, FOX ranked #1 for the night among Adults 18-49, Adults 18-34 and Teens.
FOX has ranked #1 for 13 consecutive Tuesday nights among Adults 18-34 and outperformed the No. 2 network in the young adult demo (NBC) by +42% last night (2.7/9 vs. 1.9/6)
- GLEE: 2.7/8, down -10% from its last original on 2/21/10 (but note that TV usage was down -9% in the 8pm hour last night vs. 2/21).
- GLEE maintained its core Adults 18-34 rating vs. its last telecast (2.8) and was the highest rated program of the night among Teens.
- GLEE won the 8p hour in Adults 18-34, Women 18-49 and TeensNEW GIRL: 2.7/7, up +17% from last weekin Adults 18-49 and up +32% in Adults 18-34 (3.3 vs. 2.5).
- NEW GIRL was the highest rated program of the night among Adults 18-34 and #2 in Teens behind GLEE. RAISING HOPE: 1.9/5, up +19%from last week’s 8pm airing
- RAISING HOPE was also up +50% in Adults 18-34 (2.1 vs. 1.4) last night
ABC’s Last Man Standing (1.7/5) posted its lowest rating of the season, down -11% from its most recent original (1.9/6 on 3/20/12). Following Cougar Town at 8:30pm (1.5/4, down -6%), Dancing With The Stars’ results show (2.3/6) posted the series’ lowest original rating ever (excluding clip shows), down -18% from last week (2.8/7). The season finale of Body of Proof delivered a 1.9/5 at 10pm, down -5% from last week (2.0/5).
On CBS, NCIS posted a season-low 3.1/9, down -11% from its most recent original (3.5/11 on 3/27/12). NCIS: LA (2.3/6) and Unforgettable (1.8/5) followed with their lowest original ratings ever, down -23% and -14%, respectively, from their most recent episodes (3.0/8 and 2.1/6 on 3/27/12).
NBC’s Biggest Loser (2.2/7) was up +10% from last week. At 9pm, The Voice Results show (3.5/9) was up +9% from last week but down -39% from its prior season average. Fashion Star (1.8/5) closed the night up +20% from last week.