More than 25 booths, over 50 products, iTunes Tagging, new mobile chip set, real-time traffic, advanced applications, and more will be at iBiquity Digital’s HD Radio Booth: North Hall 1831. iTunes tagging will be demo’d at their booth, along with Polk Audio (South 1 20507) and Alpine (North Hall N101 – N107). other HD Radio products with iTunes Tagging can be seen at Harman/JPL (Hilton 18121), JVC (North 1431), jWIN (Central 12838) and Sony (Central 14200).
HD Radio technology goes mobile:
• Samsung’s new mobile chip set at HD Radio booth (North Hall 1831)
• Prototype concept devices at HD Radio booth (North Hall 1831)
• Microsoft and Clear Channel Radio’s “MSN Direct HD” at iBiquity booth. MSN Direct HD will launch with a full suite of location based content including Clear Channel traffic as well as a variety of other services including radio program guide, weather, gas prices, movie information, news, stocks, send destination to GPS and much more.
• Conditional Access demo at iBiquity’s booth: Content demonstration of premium sports programming. Also, National Public Radio, Harris Corporation and Towson University will detail their initiative to create technologies and services aimed at providing sensory disabled consumers worldwide full accessibility to radio broadcasts. The event will include the first live, over-the-air HD Radio broadcast of these accessible radio services, driven by conditional access technology.
* Consumer Telematics Seminar JW Marriott Las Vegas, Spa & Resort
Tuesday, January 8th, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM: Panel Discussion: Data Broadcast Services Charge Forward! Speaker: Joe D’Angelo, iBiquity Digital.
HD Radio products for home and car will be on display at the HD Radio booth including: Accurian, Alpine, Audio Design Associates, Boss, Cambridge Soundworks, Denon, DICE, Dual, Insignia, Integra, JBL, Jensen/Audiovox, Jensen/Insignia, JVC, jWIN, Kenwood, LG, Marantz, Niles, Onkyo, Pioneer, Polk, Radiosophy, Roadmaster, Rotel, Sangean, Sony, Visteon, Yamaha.
Brands showing HD Radio products at CES:
• AAMP of America/Peripheral (North Hall 5218 & 5333)
• AGT (Central Hall 9817)
• Alpine (North Hall 101)
• Audio Design Associates (The Venetian Tower 30-121)
• AudioVox/Jensen Mobile (Central Hall 10506 & 11006)
• Boss (North Hall 4208)
• Cambridge SoundWorks (South Hall 30642)
• Denon (Mandalay Bay Ballroom)
• DICE (North Hall 4828)
• Dual (North Hall 1007)
• Harman/JBL Hilton (Invite-Only)
• JVC Automotive (North Hall 1431)
• jWIN (Central Hall 12838)
• Kenwood (North Hall 1001)
• LG Electronics (Central Hall 8214)
• Marantz (Mandalay Bay Ballroom)
• McIntosh (Mandalay Bay Ballroom)
• Metra (North Hall 3406)
• Onkyo/Integra (The Wynn Invite-Only)
• Pioneer (Central Hall 9827)
• Polk Audio (South Hall 20507)
• Roadmaster (North Hall 5618)
• Sangean (Central Hall 15007)
• Sony (Central Hall 14200)
• Spectra/Jensen (Central Hall 13238)
• Visteon (North Hall 6027)
• Yamaha (The Rio Invite-Only)