Horizon Media, the largest independent media services agency in the world, announced changes for the company’s recently rebranded audio division – Audiohorizon – which capitalizes on synergies between local and network audio to increase impressions, frequency and efficiency.
Lauren Russo is now SVP, Managing Director, Audio & Promotions (previously SVP, Managing Director, Local Audio & Promotions) and Elizabeth Albright is Managing Director, National Audio (previously Associate Managing Director, Local Audio).
As part of the company’s ongoing initiative to align local and network audio, Russo will be responsible for overseeing both groups. Albright, who led Horizon’s expansion into the digital audio space, will now supervise all national audio ad buys and will report to Russo. In addition, the company announced the following promotions:
• Jason Willinger, Associate Managing Director, Local
• Peter Lebron , Associate Audio Group Manager, Local
• Katie Dye, Senior Audio Buyer, Local
• Evelyn Sanz, Senior Audio Buyer, National
• David Bahr , Associate Audio Buyer, Local