You’ve got questions — we’ve got answers.
You’ve got challenges – we’ve got you covered!
Whether or not you work in, manage, or own Hispanic radio stations, there is a conference you can count on to deliver more top-line revenue and bottom-line cash flow to your station this year and beyond.
You’ll learn and be inspired by “take it to the bank” sessions including:
- How Gen Z is changing audio listening behavior and preferences — and what that means to Hispanic radio.
- Podcasting — everything you need to know about podcasting — from content creation to sales, marketing, and tech tips.
- Two new game-changing discoveries that can impact direct clients’ thinking about advertising and marketing.
- Best practices every operation needs to understand to succeed in business today.
- The impact one year later of the Fair Play charter on Hispanic radio, and what’s on the horizon.
- The potential and challenges of marijuana advertising and what the Music Modernization Act might mean to your bottom line.
- What’s hot, what’s not, and where you should be placing your digital resources.
But, along with informative sessions that will give you new ideas to take back to your station, you’ll experience some of the best networking in the industry. Networking in a small, intimate setting at breakfast, breaks, lunch, and as the sun sets on the Miami skyline. It’s the kind of atmosphere that lets you get to really better know people and products that can also benefit making your budget.
Chat with representatives from stations and companies including:
Beasley Media Group/Tampa — 92.5 Maxima FM
Beach Talk Radio
Belles Katz LLC
City of Doral
Colorado Broadcasters Association
Corona Spanish Media
Curtis Media Group
Dimension 103 in Puerto Rico
ESPN and ESPN Deportes
Fletcher Heald & Hildreth
Florida Podcast Network
Gametag Radio Podcast
Glades Media Company
HCN La Red Hispana
Idaho Wireless Corporation
iHeartMedia, iHeartLatino and WRUM-FM “Rumba 100.3” in Orlando
Kizart Media Partners
La Mega Media Inc.
La Movida Radio
Matrix for Media
Media Vista Group
New Jersey Broadcasters Association
Paul Weyland Comm. Strategies
Radio Kingston — WKNY-AM 1490 in Kingston, N.Y.
Radio Music License Committee (RMLC)
Solmart Media and Tomás Martinez
Sonic Influencer Marketing
Spanish Broadcasting System (SBS)
St. Jude Research Hospital
Sun Broadcast Group
TBLC Media Group
The Mix Group
Triton Digital (an E.W. Scripps Co. company)
And book your hotel now at a special conference rate.
Limited space available. Do it today so you aren’t locked out!