AMERICAN IDOL gave FOX a Wednesday victory among Adults 18-49, Total Viewers, Adults 18-34, Adults 25-54, Teens, and all key demos. FOX beat the #2 network last night (CBS) by +142% among Adults 18-49 and +109% among Total Viewers.
FOX has now won 15 consecutive Wednesdays among Adults 18-49, Total Viewers, Adults 18-34, Adults 25-54, and Teens.
* AMERICAN IDOL: 4.6/13, down one-tenth (-2%) from last week’s Fast National. IDOL is expected to go up by a tenth or more when Finals are released this afternoon.
* Compared to last week’s Fast Nationals AMERICAN IDOL was even in Total Viewers, Adults 18-34 and Teens.
* AMERICAN IDOL beat Monday’s telecast of The Voice for the seventh straight week among Adults 18-49 (+21%) and for the twelfth straight week among Total Viewers (16.5 vs. 10.3 Mil).
* AMERICAN IDOL was the #1 program of the night among Adults 18-49, Total Viewers, Adults 25-54, and Teens, outperforming the night’s #2 program by +77% among Adults 18-49 (vs. 2.6/8 for CBS’ Survivor) and +74% among Total Viewers (vs. 9.5 Mil for Survivor).
* FOX won the night in Adults 18-49, Total Viewers, Adults 18-34, Adults 25-54, Teens, and all key demos. FOX beat its nearest competitor on the night by +142% among Adults 18-49 (4.6/13 vs. 1.9/5 for CBS) and +109% among Total Viewers (+60% — 16.5 vs. 7.9 Mil for CBS).
* Following repeats of The Middle (1.3/4), Suburgatory (1.4/4), and Modern Family (2.2/6), original episodes of ABC’s Don’t Trust the B In Apartment 23 (2.0/5) dropped -23% while Revenge (2.0/6) hit a series low, down -13% from last week.
* On CBS, Survivor: One World (2.6/8) posted its series low (excluding clipshows / Thanksgiving), down -7% from last week (2.8/9). Repeats of Criminal Minds (1.8/5) and CSI (1.5/4) followed at 9p and 10p.
* On NBC, Betty White’s Off Their Rockers (1.6/5) and Best Friends Forever (0.8/2) were flat with last week, while Rock Center with Brian Williams (0.9/2) was up +50% (0.6/2). Closing out the night, Law & Order: SVU (1.6/4) matched its series low.