Peter Kosann and Compass Media Networks have landed syndication rights to The Lars Show (Lars Larson) effective 3/30 (WW1 will continue to distribute the show with “Best Of” programs this week). Currently heard on over 150 stations, the show has coverage in 14 of the top 15 markets in America, including:
– Salem’s Apple in NY (weekends),
– Mt. Wilson Broadcasting’s 1260 AM and 540 AM serving LA and San Diego (weekdays in afternoon drive),
– KXL in Portland (flagship station),
– KRLD-AM in Dallas weekday evenings
– KTTH-AM in Seattle weekday evenings
Big fans of Lars Larson include Saul Levine at Mount Wilson Broadcasting, Tim McNamara at Rose City Radio in Portland Oregon, and Steve Goldstein at Saga.
“This is a home run,” Kosann tells RBR. “Lars is a tremendous broadcaster. A student of our medium. A tireless worker who produces two shows each day – a regional show for the Pacific Northwest and a national show for America. He often appears on the cable news networks to promote the show and deliver promotion to his radio affiliates. Lars prides himself on super-serving his affiliates and advertisers. It is an honor to work with Lars once again.”