Media companies including radio, television, cable, print and digital can now offer advertisers an online branded payment portal to manage their own accounts, incentivize early payments and access traffic data in real-time: Marketron says Media Connect, its latest Mediascape Service, improves media companies’ relationships with their advertisers.
It provides a secure web portal that represents their brands and personalities for their advertisers to manage their accounts online, view invoices and make electronic payments, participate in a points-based loyalty program that encourages them to pay earlier, review creative, view spot schedules, obtain insider info on station promotions and more.
The solution aims to increase customer touch points and reduce days sales outstanding and collections resulting in greater profitability for media organizations. The service is currently being piloted by a major media company across all of their markets and stations. As mentioned, it runs on the Mediascape Platform and provides benefits to help increase advertiser loyalty via these features:
• Complete account management applications –Integrates directly with traffic and billing system to give customers access to accurate and up-to-the-minute account info. Also allows advertisers to view and pay invoices, review campaign schedules, listen to/view their ads and create a library to manage and use for future campaigns.
• Comprehensive marketing database for creating your own “insider club” –Gives advertisers the inside edge by promoting and providing essential communication about station events, workshops that will help advertisers to grow their business, upcoming sales campaigns and surveys. Provide immediate email access to AEs and other key station personnel.
• Customizable loyalty program– Rewards customers for paying invoices online. Set the point allocation to encourage early payment of invoices and create unique experiential rewards that don’t add to the cost of sale. Stations can offer incentives such as backstage passes, meet-and-greets with artists, lunch with favorite on-air personalities and mobile campaigns.
• Secure online payment portal – Allows customers to pay via credit card, PayPal or electronic funds transfer directly to their financial institution with Marketron’s PCI compliant service or continue to use their existing online payment provider.
• Individually-branded station websites – Configured for each individual station, allowing stations to show their personality and communicate directly with their ad customers.