Media Financial Management Association (MFM) has finalized its 2020-2021 officers and newly elected board members for the association and its BCCA subsidiary, the media industry’s credit association.
As July 1, the officers for the MFM-BCCA Board of Directors are:
• Chair: Melissa Mitchell, Corporate Controller, Bonneville International
• President: Mary M. Collins, President and CEO, MFM/BCCA
• Vice Chair/Conference Chair: David R. Bochenek, SVP/CAO, Sinclair Broadcast Group
• Secretary: Mike Lavey, Interim CFO, Tribune Publishing
• Treasurer: Dave Bestler, EVP/CFO, Hubbard Radio
• Immediate Past Chair: Ralph Bender, CFO, Manship Media
The newly elected members to the MFM Board of Directors for a three-year term are:
• Elizabeth Bramowski, Controller/CAO, Entercom
• Clifford O. Ejikeme, SVP, Controller & Treasurer, A+E Networks
• Sean Hetzler, Senior Director, Tax, TEGNA
• Jennifer Hurley, Director of Finance, The Washington Post
• Paul Kelly, Vice President Operations & Business Planning, KTRK-TV/ABC Television
• Dan McGuire, Partner, State & Local Tax, KPMG
In addition, Edward Ienner, Executive Director of Credit & Collections at Meredith Corp., has been appointed to serve as BCCA’s Representative to the 2020-2021 MFM Board.
Members of the MFM Board of Directors who were previously elected to serve or complete a three-year term are:
• Marcus Anjewierden, Chief Internal Audit Executive, Deseret Management Corporation
• Tracy Clark, Senior Director of Finance, Hearst Television
• Jenna Hardy, Interim Chief Financial Officer, Gearbox Software
• Stanley Herriott, Vice President Finance, Hearst Television
• Lori Locke, EVP/Chief Accounting Officer, Discovery
• Cal Mostella, VP and Treasurer, WarnerMedia
• Christine Oliver, Partner, Deloitte & Touche
• Kim Parker, VP & CFO, Graham Media Group
• Paul Rahmlow, CFO/Secretary/Treasurer, Midwest Communications & WRIG, Inc.
• Antonella Ricciardi, SVP Group Controller, Entertainment & Lifestyle, NBCU/Telemundo
• J. Dee Stevenson, Corporate Credit and Collections Manager, Gray Media Group
• Marie Tedesco, CFO, Beasley Broadcast Group
Outgoing Board Members who will serve on the MFM Advisory Committee for a two-year term are:
- Lori Brock, VP Finance, Meredith Corp.
- Laura Graves, VP Operations and Business Planning, WLS-7 in Chicago
- Steve Hall, CFO, Las Vegas Review-Journa
- Paul Nesterovsky, VP Tax, Sinclair Broadcast Group
- Cindy Pekrul, SVP & Deputy Controller, WarnerMedia
- John Sanders, Principal, Bond & Pecaro.
Serving their second year on the Advisory Board are past Board members Matt Askins, Ernst & Young LLP; Stuart Benson, AB20 Financial Consulting Services, Robert Damon, President, Damon Strategic Consulting; John Giraldo, SVP Global Controller, NBCUniversal Media; Brian A. Ignatowski, VP Controllership, Disney Financial Services/ESPN; and Glenn Krieg, CFO, Morgan Murphy Media.