The “only media data hub with integrations, CRM, intelligence, forecasting, OMS capabilities, reporting and analytics that is ready to use, ready to go,” is now available from a Pittsburgh-based media ad technology firm.
Now available from Matrix Solutions is Monarch, an online platform for media sales enterprises, including digital, publishing, broadcast, cable, and out-of-home.
With what Matrix considers “highly specific and native integrations, a robust and intuitive CRM, customization options and world-class support,” Monarch’s key selling points are expanded digital functionality and features “designed to meet the changing world of media ad sales.”
Monarch is built on Azure, and each function is individually housed and connected via APIs. The new architecture provides the ability to understand, integrate, manipulate and report on 1st and 3rd party data.
Monarch launches with support for digital selling tools, as well as built-in integrations to assist throughout the media sales workflow.
These integrations include DoubleClick for Publishers, Katz, Strata, LinkedIn, Localead, Office 365, MailChimp, and Twitter.
Monarch also integrates with proprietary and generally available OMS platforms. The robust number of integrations ensures that the modern salesperson can complete their job, whether they need to prospect, log sales activity, track campaigns, or pull reports.
The platform has such features as:
● Intelligent Alerts – Build out custom alerts based on 1st or 3rd party data inside Monarch.
● Data Cards – Hyper-customize the information and data you see on accounts and contact pages.
● Reporting & Analytics – Newly developed reporting tools to quickly build robust and complex reports.
● Deal Pipeline – A visual representation of your deal pipeline, complete with time to close and deal weighting.
● Team Dashboards – A series of dashboards to showing how the sales teams is performing, who’s selling what kind of advertising, and who could use assistance.
Mark Gorman, CEO of Matrix Solutions, said, “We engineered every aspect of this platform to help media sales organizations thrive and grow revenue through automation, intelligence, and a suite of integrations.”