The votes have been counted and the results are now available: New members will be joining the National Association of Broadcasters’ Radio Board and Television Board, starting a two year term this June.
And the winners are:
NAB Radio Board Elections
* Deon Levingston, Vice President/General Manager, WBLS/WLIB
* Pete Booker, President and CEO, Delmarva Broadcasting Company
* Bill McElveen, Director of New Media Strategies Glory Communications, Inc.
* Dick Lewis, President/Market Manager, Clear Channel Media & Entertainment
* Sally Brown, Vice President of Radio, Schurz Communications, Inc.
* John Beck, VP & Market Manager, Emmis Communications
* Roger Utnehmer, President and General Manager, Nicolet Broadcasting, Inc.
* Mary Quass, Chief Executive Officer, NRG Media
* Ben Downs, VP and General Manager, Bryan Broadcasting Corporation
* Joe Schwartz, President/CEO, Cherry Creek Radio
* Jose Valle, President, Univision Radio
NAB Television Board Elections
* Scott Blumenthal, Executive VP, Television, LIN Media
* Marci Burdick, Senior VP – Electronic Division, Schurz Communications, Inc.
* Chris Cornelius, President/Chief Operating Officer, Barrington Broadcasting Group
* Doug Franklin, President, Cox Media Group
* Brian Lawlor, Senior VP of Television, E.W. Scripps Co.
* Dave Lougee, President, Gannett Broadcasting