The National Association of Broadcasters has announced new members elected to its Radio and Television Boards, 12 and six, respectively, who will begin two-year terms beginning this June. The envelope, please:
NAB Radio Board Elections
* Mike Boen, Managing Partner, BL Broadcasting, Inc
* Bill Coleman, Owner, Team Radio
* Bill Hendrich, Vice President & Marketing Manager, Cox Media Group Jacksonville
* Ed Henson, President & Owner, Henson Media, Inc.
* Julie Koehn, President, Lenawee Broadcasting Company
* Jessica Marventano, SVP, Government Affairs, Clear Channel Media and Entertainment
* Mike Novak, President & CEO, K-LOVE/Air1Radio
* Frank Osborn, President, Qantum Communications
* Bob Proffitt, President & COO, Alpha Broadcasting Company
* Heidi Raphael, Vice President Corporate Communication, Greater Media Inc.
* Paul Tinkle, President, Thunderbolt Broadcasting
* Dana Withers, President, Dana Communications
NAB Television Board Elections
* Ray Cole, President & COO, Citadel Communications Company
* John Kueneke, President, News Press & Gazette Broadcasting
* Pat LaPlatney, Vice President, Digital Media/Business Development, Raycom Media, Inc.
* George Mahoney, President & CEO, Media General, Inc.
* Perry Sook, Chairman, President & CEO, Nexstar Broadcasting Inc
* Steve Wexler, Executive Vice President, Journal Broadcast Group