Attention, NAB Show exhibitors already planning on big success in Las Vegas come early April.
The 2019 NAB Show will debut a new Product of the Year awards program, recognizing the most significant and promising new products and technologies on the show floor.
NAB Show Product of the Year awards will be selected by a panel of industry experts in 15 categories and announced at a reception at the Westgate, on April 10.
To be eligible for an award, nominated products and technologies must be on display at the 2019 NAB Show for the first time and available for delivery in calendar year 2019.
“NAB Show has always been the premier launch pad for new products that sit at the intersection of media, entertainment and technology,” said NAB EVP of Conventions and Business Operations Chris Brown. “Given today’s rapid pace of change, it is an ideal time to create the first official show awards that recognize innovative new products.”
Product categories for the awards program are as follows:
- AI/Machine Learning
- Asset Management, Automation, Playout
- Audio Production, Processing and Networking
- Cameras, Camera Support and Accessories
- Cloud Computing and Virtualization
- Display Systems/Digital Signage
- Graphics, Editing, VXF, Switchers
- Hardware Infrastructure
- IT Networking/Infrastructure & Security
- OTT/IPTV/Streaming/Connected TV
- Remote Production
- Video Transport