Troy, NY – Assist in the creation and delivery of quality radio programming, oversee scheduling of logs and provide support for related programming, production and operational activities.
• Oversee scheduling and logging of all continuity for WMHT-FM/WEXT-FM/RISE and other radio services as needed, including but not limited to underwriting and promotional announcements.
• Coordinate promotional content, including promotional spots, station IDs, and other information.
• Assist in server maintenance, and music playlist creation and editing.
• Support the planning and implementation of Station Partnerships and Co-Sponsorships.
• Ensure WMHT/WEXT adhere to FCC broadcasting regulations.
• Maintain existing relationships and develop new relationships with artists and presenters and assist with scheduling in-studio appearances.
• Assist in content creation for radio and web platforms, and serve in on-air capacity, as needed.
• Generate and Report music to AMA, Nielsen and FMQB
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Computer skills – MS Word, MS Excel, familiarity with database management and audio production software (Adobe Audition) a plus
• Detail oriented
• Highly organized
• Good communications skills
• Familiarity with Triple A and Classical Music Radio Formats/programming a plus
• Minimum of Associates degree or equivalent work experience in TV or radio
• Broadcasting or promotional experience a plus
Send resume to Valerie Belden at [email protected]