Denver, CO – Are you an experienced Program Director/Brand Manager but not allowed to reach your full potential in your current environment?
Then join our winning team at Max Media in Denver Colorado where you can do what you do best – create great radio and grow solid brands!
You will be overseeing the Programming department for Rhythmic CHR FLO 107.1 (including music) and operations (not including music) for our sister station, Jammin’ 101.5.
You will be living and working in the second-best city in the country; working in a modern, well-equipped, and active broadcast facility with a fully staffed, award winning team.
The position includes, but is not limited to:
• A true manager who can lead a high preforming team, including a heritage morning show on Flo 107.1.
• An understanding and appreciation of the Rhythmic music culture.
• A close working relationship and true partnership with all departments including upper management, promotions director, street team, digital manager, traffic, engineering and sales.
The minimum skills and qualifications for this position include:
• 5+ years experience working as a program director in a PPM rated market
• Managing a team of 10+ employees on a daily basis
• Experience with the Nielsen Ratings system and PD Advantage
• Exceptional and proven production skills
• Experience with WideOrbit automation and VOX Pro editing tools
• Office 365 and MusicMaster knowledge preferred
• On-air experience in the Rhythmic CHR format for fill-in/swing shifts
• A valid state driver’s license and have an excellent driving record
Apply only if you meet these minimum requirements.
The ideal candidate is a passionate self-starter, a creative problem solver, motivator and collaborator. If you’re a true professional with a consistent track record of working cross-functionally to grow ratings, you have found your new creative home!
Please forward your package to include; resume, ratings success stories, testimonials, on-air demo and a 60 second video on why we should hire you to Jeff Norman, President/General Manager [email protected] NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Max Radio of Denver is an equal opportunity employer.