The awards will be distributed at BFA’s annual 7AM breakfast on 4/15/15.
BFA stated, “The Leadership Awards are given annually by the Broadcasters Foundation in recognition of career contributions to the broadcast industry and the community at large, and are named in honor of iconic broadcaster Ward L. Quaal.”
And the winners are:
* David Barrett, Director, Hearst Corporation
* Don Curtis, Chairman & CEO, Curtis Media Group
* Herb McCord, President & Owner, Granum Communications Corp.
* Jane Mago, Former EVP & General Counsel, National Association of Broadcasters
* Al Primo, Creator, Eyewitness News, Education Television Fund, Inc.
* Jeff Warshaw, CEO, Connoisseur Media
The event is sponsored by Frank N. Magid Associates, Marketron, the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB), the National Association of Media Brokers (NAMB), the Radio Advertising Bureau (RAB), and the Television Bureau of Advertising (TVB).