News from across the radio dial: Emmis is set to reveal its latest revenue results; Pandora will do so too, later; iHeartRadio goes airborne; CBS inks with Business Rockstars; and iHeartMedia courts Hispanics.
* Imminent from Emmis: Its fiscal Q1 conference call, coming this week on Thursday the 9th at 9AM eastern. After joining the pack on the calendar last time around, Emmis has reclaimed its spot well ahead of the masses when it comes to its quarterly report timing.
* Streamer Pandora is on the conference call calendar. It will reveal its Q2 results on Thursday 7/23/15 at 2PM eastern.
* iHeartRadio is taking flight – literally – thanks to a deal with airline Virgin America that makes the service available to every passenger.
* CBS Radio is adding Business Rockstars Minutes at six of its major market AM stations. The markets include Philadelphia, Minneapolis, St. Louis, Pittsburgh, Las Vegas and Hartford.
* iHeartMedia is creating a special team that will focus on maximizing its success reeling in the Hispanic demographic. Ricardo “Gonzo” Otero, as the new Hispanic Brand Manager and will also include Ray Hernandez and Raymond Torres as Brand Coordinators.